Better Than a Screened Porch
With Caison Craven, Operations Manager, DIY Eze Breeze
Our interview with Caison Craven, Operations Manager with DIY Eze Breeze, was insightful regarding how you can turn
a porch or covered deck into a three season room and save money doing it.
With minimal effort, almost anyone can transform their existing outdoor structure into a fabulous outdoor room while simultaneously keeping out dust, pollen, and wind.
Or, easily open the windows to expose screen panels for enjoying the summer breezes and sounds of the seasons.
Listen to Our Audio Program: 00:19:48
DIY Eze Breeze porch windows
Podcast Notes: Better Than a Screened Porch
These vinyl panels let you to enjoy your screened porch more months of the year
Highlights from our discussion with Caison
- These vinyl screened porch windows
turn your open porch or screened porch into a three season porch - so more porch time - butter than even a screened porch.
- They are more affordable than glass windows which equates to an affordable three season porch.
- Because these windows are four panels, they can open up 75% compared to 50% for casement windows.
So much more fresh air and wonderful breezes than ordinary windows.
- The vinyl windows can be tinted (at no extra cost) so you can block out the strong rays of the sun to enjoy your porch that much more.
And they don't break like glass.
- Since you won't have to store storm windows (and take them down in the spring), storage problems are alleviated.
- If wind, dust, pollen or rain keep you from your porch, these windows take care of that problem.
So you can enjoy your porch even when the weather isn't the best.
- So easy to install, you can do it yourself or hire a local handy person
Program Excerpts: Better Than a Screened Porch with Caison Craven
Ease of Installation
"Because of the ease of installation for this type of window, you don't necessarily
need to hire a contractor. If you are relatively comfortable with a hammer and a drill, you can just as easily put
these windows in yourself."
"This product allows you to extend the use of your porch, be out there more often, and be more comfortable even when the weather is not."
"The most popular option is the vertical four track window.
It consists of four panels that raise up and down on tracks.
You can raise and lower as you wish, raise them all, or do so individually depending on your needs."
"You can put a tint on the vinyl to eliminate glare at no extra cost.
There are four levels of intensity for that tint."
Eze-Breeze panels add appeal to any porch
Full views with these screen porch windows
To Hear the Details, Listen to Our Podcast: 00:19:48
Contact DIY Eze Breeze
Call them at 855-777-9987 for current information.
Find top-rated service pros
PCA Products Complement any Home
Porch Store - Custom Porch Products
Vintage Woodworks for Your Porch Parts
Get Our Newsletter,
Front Porch Appeal
and a bonus!
Subscribe and also receive our eBook
We will use your email address only to send our newsletter and this helpful ebook on curb appeal!
Enjoy our back issues
See Our Latest Updates
Get Our Porch Ideas Generator eBook
See Our Porch Illustrator eBook
Porch Ideas Network
Have a wonderful day!