Program Notes: Christmas Decorating Ideas and Projects
To hear the full program, please listen here:
Mary and Dave shares these tips:
- Liven a faux wreath with fresh greenery
- Add a festive doormat
- Find inexpensive or "free" greenery
- Hang ornaments the easy way
- Add colorful presents to your porch with this clever item
- Re-purpose your pillows with pillow toppers
- Make a rustic holiday sign
- How you can use wiffle balls in your decorating
- Use paint buckets for holiday displays
- Create a holiday mantel on your front porch
Front Porch Holiday Decorating
For a festive Christmas porch, hang ornaments
from your ceiling like Donna did here on her Grinch porch
See the old sled and evergreens on the porch? Instant holiday look. Boxwood evergreens are one type of shrub to consider for year round beauty on your porch.
Listen to Our Audio Program: 00:19:57
We hope you will listen to our program. Thank you!
Be sure to use our Porch Ideas Network Directory
to hear more of our audio programs with leading experts in their fields.